Good morning! This page is intended to both serve as a continuing worship option for those participating in our worship service from home, and to serve in place of print resources during our in-person worship. Following the worship service on Sunday, one or more video recordings from the service will be placed on this page, including the sermon. This may take several hours, due to the time needed to process the videos. We will email the congregation when the recordings have been posted. If you would like to be added to our congregational email list, please contact email@example.com.
- Explanation of worship today – check to make sure everyone has either had the opportunity to look over the proposed constitutional change or has a packet in hand. Raise hands if you need one and ushers will pass them out. (Josh will print more if there are not enough already printed)
- Meal after worship – everyone welcome to stay. There should be plenty of food.
- The best way to get connected at Pleasant Valley is by joining a Life Group. Life Groups consist of 6 – 12 adults who meet weekly or bi-weekly throughout the year. Meeting times are determined by the group and can be adjusted as needed. Life Groups help us grow in our relationships with each other and in our faith. These groups knit the church together as group members build friendships, pray, and study the Bible together.
- The Discipleship Focus Team will provide an Advent Meditation Walk in the sanctuary during hours the church will be open Monday, November 6 thru Friday, November 10. You are welcome to come quietly and individually engage in prayer, meditation, and Scripture to more fully receive the messages of Advent, emphasizing: Hope, Peace, Love, and Joy. It will keep us mindful and grateful for the assured “advent” of Our Savior Jesus Christ.
- Back Pack Pals have begun distributing for this school year and are in need of pudding cups and Ramen Noodles! Please leave your donations in the blue bin located in our Narthex. Thank you!
- Children’s Activity Bags are available each Sunday. They are located under the table (so kids can reach them) on the east side of the Narthex. Please return them after worship so they are available each week.
Welcome and Announcements
Call to Worship
Worship Team Report
Brethren We Have Met
Ministry Team Report
Life Development Team Report
We Plow the Fields and Scatter vs. 1&2 #96
Sharing our Gifts
Invitation to Give
Scripture Ephesians 5:1-2
Annual Conference Report
Fellowship Team Report
Discipleship Team Report
Sharing of Praises and Prayer Requests
Lord, I Need You
Transition Team Report
Proposed Constitutional Change
Nominating Committee Report and 2023 Slate
Stewardship Team Report
Closing of Business
Be Thou My Vision vs. 1&2 #545