This morning the church was full of the aroma of baking apple dumplings. We had a crowd helping put them together for the 2018 Shenandoah District Disaster Auction. Don’t miss out!
The Auction is held at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds (4808 S. Valley Pike, Harrisonburg).
- Exhibit building opens: 1 p.m.
- Dinner tickets go on sale
- Inside silent auction: 1-7 p.m.
- Outside silent auction: 1-6:30 p.m.
- Good Time Gospel Quartet: 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Auction of art, furniture, selected handwork: 6:45 p.m.
- Assemble school kits: 1 p.m. under the big white tent
- A la carte menu available: 1-7 p.m.
- Oyster/country ham dinner: 3-7 p.m.
- $18 minimum donation for adults; $8, children 10 and under
- Livestock auction: 6:15 p.m.
Saturday, May 19
- Breakfast: 7-10 a.m.
- Pancakes/sausage gravy or made-to-order omelets
- Silent auction: 8:30-11 a.m.
- Worship: 8:45 a.m.
- Auction of quilts, handmade furniture, arts, crafts: 9 a.m.
- Auction of large items from outside: 11 a.m.
- Children’s activities: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m.
- Plate lunch: Barbecue chicken or pulled pork barbecue, $7
- A la carte lunch also available
- Theme basket auction: 1 p.m.